Sunday, November 2, 2014

November and National Novel Writing Month

I will be working my fingertips off, trying to be a winner at NaNoWriMo.
From Nov 1 to Nov 30, I will be working to write 1667 words a day, for a total of 50,000 words.

What does that mean?

It means I will finish my novel, Finding Faith (A Dragon's Fated Heart series book 2)

Don't worry! You haven't missed book one Stealing Hope. It is due to come out in 2015.

If that isn't enough, I will be taking a class from Nov 3 to Nov 7 from RWA University. I'm looking forward to it, but not sure how I'll manage.

I'm also waiting on edits. And another class that will last for at least 30 days.

Yes.

All in November.

So, there will be very little updates this month.

If I don't come on again for a while, have a Happy Thanksgiving! I will be back by December unless I manage to carve out some free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment