Saturday, February 7, 2015

What are your obsessions?

I have been getting more and more into the things to do to survive in case the SHTF. (shit hits the fan) :)

I'm pretty much an optimist but my dark side craves the knowledge of how to survive. But doesn't everyone? So it's easier to feed that desire than drive myself to distraction worrying. I'll feel better if I have an idea of what to do.

It may not help, LOL. But at least I'll have tried.

I came across an interesting article this morning. It reads like fiction but I'd bet it's real. Though as a writer by imagination tends to run over and through my reality, so I'm not sure.

It was interesting and I wonder how I would survive if I took this course.

Intrigued yet?

Check it out:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/the-art-of-survival-essential-skills-for-the-postapocalyptic-world-1666084.html


I'm working on a series of erotic romances mixing TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it) and fantasy.
But my world takes place a century later. 
And I bring my other obsession dragons into it.

What do you think that world would look like?
A century after the world was devastated?



No comments:

Post a Comment