Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blogging from A to Z: Survival


S is for Survival
We all want to do it! Some prepare for it better than others.  I'm not going to go on about it. What I am going to do is share some videos on survival.

Have you thought about it? It's a bit of an obsession with me, but not necessarily how you think. I obsess about the AFTER. When those that initially survive figure out that life has truly changed. What happens next?

I assume some will survive. Man is like cockroaches. There are too many of us to kill off altogether. So my obsession took me in a different direction, bringing back myths and legends to live once again among man.

Stealing Hope A Dragon's Fated Heart is the culmination of that obsession.

But first we have to survive! Here are a few interesting videos I've found. Have I mentioned I love youtube?


Too bad I'm allergic to birch bark! 
Here is one on how to build a shelter 



Here's one attempt at making a B.O.B. 



I hope these helped! If you go to youtube and type in survival you'll get a whole bunch of helpful hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment