Sunday, April 10, 2016

April is here! See what I have planned!

I've been quiet lately! Inspections at work, lots of training and TAXES. Ugh!
Just pure torture! And writing, though I'm behind where I wanted to be. I'm working on A Sailor's Delight and it should be out sometime in May. I'm aiming to have it done and printed by Weekend with the Authors. We'll see!

So here is where I'll be heading this year. I'd love to see any and all of you!

Weekend
In May I'll be in Tennessee! Join me at A Weekend with the Authors.
Registration is available. Just head over to the website below. If you're local the book signing is 3-6 pm on Saturday!
I'll have the following three available in print for autographing with me for all events. Hopefully more! It just depends on how fast I write!
5112eGlb0sL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_StealingHopeCoverEbookASaintsSalvation_fullres

On June 25, July 23rd, and August 27 I'll be doing book signings in Beaver Dam WI.
This event is free to attend! Well, if you want a coffee you have to pay for it.
I've arranged a multi author event for those three days for Wisconsin authors. Yes, I'm sharing the spotlight! It gives me someone to talk to just in case no one shows up! My worst fear!
We'll be reading excerpts and chapters from our books in the coffee shop, signing and selling autographed copies of our books and mingling.
Coffee and Books! What could be better?

Badger State Author Event

The Badger State Author Event is scheduled for Saturday August 13th, 2016. This event will take place at the Marriott West Hotel located in Madison, WI.

The event will start at 9 am – 12 pm followed by a 2 hour lunch break and will resume at 2 pm – 5 pm.Tickets will be sold online starting in March 2016.
1313 John Q Hammons Drive Middleton, WI 53562 USA

MBLU
** READER REGISTRATION OPEN **
Reader registration is open for ‪#‎MBLU2016‬. Save $50 by registering before July 1!!!!
I'll be here at the Mall of America in October! Head on over to visit if you're in the area. The book signing is free to come meet me. If you want to come for the whole weekend, play and get to know lots of authors (50) sign up!
The website gives more information. It really is a fun time. Not to mention the mall is there to spend the rest of your time at.

No comments:

Post a Comment