Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I'll be on the radio today!


I'm going to be on a radio show which will then be downloaded to a podcast! Cool, huh?
The host for Reader’s Entertainment Radio Show can vary, but is usually Debra Parmley of Reader’s Entertainment and Circle of Seven Tuesday  8:30PM EST.
THAT'S ME TODAY! Squee!
I'll be on today at 8:30pm Eastern time so 7:30 central time.
I'll be showing you a bit about my upcoming book A Sailor's Delight. I know, I know, there are no dragons in it. BUT you can call in or chat on the chat board. Isn't that awesome?
You can go to www.blogtalkradio.com/Circle-of-Seven to listen, call in or chat on our chat board. You can also come back an hour after the show and download the podcast from that site!
I can read the chats even after the show is over!
I'll also be at a Facebook par-tay at 600 EST/ 700 Central. And, oh yeah, this one's PARANORMAL! One of my friends is releasing a new bear (not bare, lol) book. Well, this one is actually a werewolf, but the rest of the series stars bear shifters.
So stop in all day, but don't miss me!
websit
Don't forget to come meet me at MBLU!
MBLU

No comments:

Post a Comment