Monday, September 8, 2014

A Flawed Heart by April Emerson ~ On the road with Secret Cravings Publishing

A Flawed Heart 
by April Emerson


Claire Brighton has just finished college and is abandoning her warm, southern home in favor of gritty New York City. Her search for the perfect roommate leads her to Lydia Taylor. Lydia lives a life of privilege in her father's penthouse, but like Claire, she's ready to go out into the world on her own.

Claire and Lydia rent a little apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, near Lydia's older brother, Jason. Claire is intrigued by Lydia's stories of Jason, who is the black sheep of the family—and a musician. The minute Claire hears him sing, she falls for him.

Claire thrives in her new urban surroundings, treasuring her time with Jason and exploring her new found sexuality, but both Claire and Jason carry shadows with them. They're each fighting wounds of their past. Will they defeat their demons? Will their feelings for each other last?



Excerpt: ADULT CONTENT

“Jason, I have to go.”
He sighs and traces my ribs with his fingers. “Maybe you can stay just a little longer? I’ll drive you home.”
“Okay.”
“Good girl.” He rolls over and slides down into the warmth of the sheets. He brushes my collarbone with his lips and slides his hands down to my ass. I bury the tip of my nose in his hair and drink in his amazing scent. I shiver as he licks his way up my neck, to the base of my ear, and nibbles gently on my ear lobe.
“Claire, I want you.”
I close my eyes and run my fingernails down his back, telling him without words that I feel the same way. He grips my hips and positions me beneath him, then grinds into me and moans into the pillow. I kiss his neck and his shoulder. I run my hands into his hair and down his back. He increases the pressure and speed of his motion, and the added friction creates a delicious sensation for both of us. He straightens his forearms, pushing his upper body off of me, and looks into my eyes as he quickens his movements further. His tongue peeks out from between his lips, and he opens. I’m getting aroused, and he knows it. This sensation is so new for me. He’s hitting just the right spot. He knows exactly what he’s doing to me. My breath quickens, and I moan, but he stops. He leans back on his knees and jerks my underwear off and I lift my hips to help him. He slides his own underwear off and his cock bobs in the air. His expression is fierce as he looks down at my exposed flesh. Still on his knees, he plunges two fingers inside me, rubbing his thumb on my clit. The sensation is overwhelming, and I buck my hips up to meet the thrusts of his hands. I close my eyes, lost in the feeling.
“Open your eyes. Look at me.”
I do as he says. My whole body is on fire, and as my blood pulses through me I’m getting closer and closer to release. Just as I’m on the verge, he stops again and leans over me to reach the night table drawer. The ache between my legs is almost painful. I open my mouth and sink my teeth into his side as he fumbles in the drawer for a condom.
“Ow, fuck. Don’t dish out what you can’t take, Claire.”
He leans back on his knees again, sliding the condom over his length. His gaze invades mine. The newfound vixen inside me feels bold.
“Oh, I can take it, Jason.” I sit up.
“Yeah? Let’s see then, shall we?”
He grips my ass, and pulls me into his lap so that I’m straddling him. He pushes me down onto his cock and my breath leaves me as he thrusts up into me, pinching one of my nipples at the same time. His touch is rough, but the pleasure he’s making me feel only intensifies. I lean back trying to meet his thrusts, but my legs are too shaky. He grips the back of my neck and forces his hips into mine. He wraps his mouth around my breast, sucking and licking the skin.
“Mmm. Fuck, you taste so good.”
After pounding into me, he lays me down and grabs one of the many pillows on his bed, then stuffs it under the small of my back. He sits back on his knees again and grabs my hips, pulling me toward him as he thrusts inside me again. My breasts bounce rhythmically as he pounds against me hard. The angle he has created is too much for me to take and I climax. My center pulses and warms as my scalp prickles and my toes point. I bring my hand up to my mouth and bite my finger to stifle a scream.




 Bio:
April Emerson moved to New York City after graduating from college with a degree in literature . As a nature lover, living in the city was a culture shock, but she soon began to enjoy being surrounded by so much energy. Submerged in perpetual crowds, April developed a fondness for people  watching, which inspired her to start writing. Drawn to both the light and dark of humanity, she strives to tell sexy and romantic stories with exquisitely complex characters. When she isn’t writing, she loves listening to music or reading a good book while enjoying a glass of wine.

 
Contact links:




No comments:

Post a Comment