Friday, November 21, 2014

#MovieReview ~ Into the Storm

Review: Into the Storm


In the span of a single day, the town of Silverton is 

ravaged  by an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes.

The entire town is at the mercy of the erratic and deadly 

cyclones.
Starring:
Richard Armitage, Sarah Wayne Callies
Runtime:
1 hour 36 minutes

Review:
An exciting nail biting tornado movie jack potted with comedic elements. 

The redneck storm chasers had me falling out of my seat. Let me tell you, I live in Wisconsin and I know people just like that! LOL funny in parts. 

Excellent storm footage, it's amazing what film making can now do. I was clenching my hands and gritting my teeth holding on as the tornado came. It had heart rending moments. Imagine leaving a message on a cell phone to tell your family how much you loved them as the water starts to cover your head.

If you've ever been in or near or hid from a tornado, Into the Storm will make you feel like you are right back there again.

http://youtu.be/yAp7rn2X0Us

Available: http://www.amazon.com/Into-Storm-Richard-Armitage/dp/B00OMLQZ4S/


It should be 5 tornadoes! The only thing it was missing was sharks!

No comments:

Post a Comment