Thursday, January 1, 2015

OMG! Dragons!

Check out this awesome post. I have to post the link so you can go see.

Ten dragons who are enormous assholes, LOL.

http://io9.com/10-dragons-who-are-enormous-assholes-1676457260?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I'm just a little dragon crazy!


I'm not sure why I'm obsessed with this wondrous and mythical creatures


Maybe because I wish they were real...


I can't seem to help it. I know in mythology dragons were considered evil but they have always struck me as noble and strong, indestructible.


Okay, these are my pets! You know I had to have my own dragons!
If the larger species are like my miniature ones, they recognize people and they are affectionate. Shui (the top picture) comes to me when I go in their room. He'll climb up on my shoulders and wrap around my neck and cling to me.


Schway, my little editor, LOL, He likes to sit on my head. Whenever I pick him up, he heads straight to the top. Of course, this snot has bit me when he's pissed. A time out for the day in the cage and it's never happened again!
He is now about double this size and can no longer fit comfortably on my laptop.


So, I know dragons are intelligent, loyal and loving. I can't help but transfer those traits to the coming heroes in my newest series coming later this year!
A Dragon's Fated Heart series

No comments:

Post a Comment