Sunday, February 22, 2015

Looking toward the Future



I think a lot of the world as we know it ending. But what about beginnings?
Now more than ever before I'm looking toward the future.

As you can see in the picture, I have a lot to look forward to.
My first grandchild.
A little girl.

Under pain of death I'm not allowed to let a whisper of her name out so that in my daughter's words, she won't have to 'beat bitches for stealing her name'
LOL
My daughter is nothing if not expressive.
A little rough and tough and trash talking.

NO CLUE where she got it! Could be that farmer boy that is the daddy.
My husband is basically city born and bred.
Me, suburbs from the day I was born. Even when we lived on five acres and filled half of it with gardens it was surrounded by neighborhoods.

Lots of family had farms but I don't even like camping. If SHTF I'm NOT going to be a happy camper! I will definitely be holed up in a building with a bed!

This little girl will grow up with both city and rural backgrounds.
I'm looking forward to the future despite all my worries.



No comments:

Post a Comment