Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Release ~ A Siren's Romance




 A SIREN’S REVENGE

Blurb
All Annabelle desired in life was her Prince Charming and a fairytale ending. So when she felt the presence of her soul-mate, she was more than ready to meet him and have her happily ever after. However, the first meeting with her one and only proved to be extremely disappointing.

Aaron, the angry immortal, didn’t want a relationship let alone a soul-mate. He’d been down that road before and wished never to repeat it. His duty to protect as many supernaturals as he could was his first and only priority.

After Aaron heard a group of people went missing, Annabelle offered her help. Aaron reluctantly accepted. However, the more they worked together to find the missing people, the more Aaron fell in love with her. Just when he thought he’d be able to completely give his heart, the true intended victims were revealed. Was he doomed to repeat his history?
Excerpt
With incredible speed and strength he quickly planted his feet on the ground, and walked toward the dress shop. Being immortal had its perks, sometimes. Aaron dressed in all black, complete with black sunglasses. A sheath was strapped across his back to carry the sword of Harpe.
He moved lightning quick across the street, but no one seemed to notice a six-foot-six muscled man with a sword. Once inside the dress shop, he stood paralyzed. It was literally a whole store of dresses. “This is ridiculous,” he muttered. Where the people outside were oblivious to him, inside a few women raced toward him. He tensed.
“Are you here with someone, sir?” one woman asked.
“You can’t see the bride in her dress,” the other said.
He relaxed his fighting stance giving the ladies a quizzical look.
“If I can’t see her in the dress, why wear it?”
“It’s tradition, sir. Now are you here with your bride?”
How to answer that one?
Ignoring the nuisances, he headed toward where he felt Annabelle. As both women began to follow after him, he quickly turned around and growled. Immediately, they stopped in their tracks and shrank away. Thank the gods. Finally at the back of the store, he easily crept in the dressing area undetected, quickly jimmied the lock to Annabelle’s dressing room, and slipped in.
Aaron stood behind her in the corner of the rather large dressing room. He leaned against the wall resting one foot over the other while crossing his arms at his chest. Her high blonde ponytail fell forward as she fumbled with a periwinkle colored halter top dress. His mouth watered watching her in a strapless white bra with matching string bikini panties. Then she turned around.
“You!”
Aaron raced to place his hand over her mouth before she alerted the whole store.
Shhh,” he said, removing his hand.
“You,” she whispered, poking him in the chest.
“Why have you been hiding from me? I know you been watching me, I could feel you. Are you like a pervert, getting off on stalking me?” She poked him again.
Well, he certainly had that coming, didn’t he?
“No, I was doing research.”
“Research!” she whispered loudly. “Oh really, how do you like your findings or do you need to do more reeeesearch?”
“Listen to me, Annabelle—”
She gasped. “You know my name?”
“Yes, now let me finish.”
“But how?”
Aaron sighed. “You know I’ve been watching you. You can feel me like I can feel you. I also can hear things. Now I’m only here to tell you this, me and you,” he pointed to himself, then her, “will not work out. You need to move on, find someone else.”
“But you’re my soul-mate, asshole. I’m supposed to move on with you!”
“Well, I’m sorry, princess, but it’s not going to happen. Now leave me alone and stop looking for me.”
“What the fuck? Are you kidding me?” she asked whispering loudly again.
Aaron hid a smile, hearing her curse. He liked her fire. She wasn’t afraid to say what she thought. She was feisty, perfect, his. What? No, not yours! You’re here to tell her to leave you alone.
Annabelle slapped him across the face. “You jerk! Why did you come here? Why didn’t you just leave? Why didn’t you run far away?” He almost smirked thinking he saw steam coming out of her ears.
He couldn’t answer and frankly he didn’t know why he stayed either. He did know the sight of a fired up Annabelle made his black jeans very uncomfortable.
She poked him with her index finger until his back was flush against the wall. “You don’t know, do you? I know though. You. Are. My. Soul-mate. You jackass!”
Annabelle pressed up against him breathing heavily. Her hands balled in fists against his chest.
“Don’t poke me again.”
“What are you going to do about?”
The hell if he knew.
One of the employees interrupted them. “Are you okay, miss? Your sister said to check on you while they are still getting their dresses fitted to be altered.”
Annabelle kept a pleasant tone, never looking away from him. “I’m fine.”
“Okay then, miss, just yell if you need me. I will be outside putting some dresses away.”
Annabelle backed away from him. If Aaron was uncomfortable before, now, his dick screamed in pain. He knew she felt him, she practically wore nothing anyway.
“I like the pink one,” he said as he left. He winked, passing the woman who interrupted them. “She’s all yours.” The woman’s face reddened.
Annabelle stuck her head out of the dressing room to yell to him. “This isn’t over. I will find you and you better believe we are working this out.”
He laughed. “I have no doubt, princess. But, I warn you, you’ll be the one who gets hurt.”
Buy links


Bio
Lauren lives on the East Coast. She has been fascinated by magic and all things paranormal since a very young age. Now she spends her time creating her own fantasies.
Contact link


Other Books

Buy links





Buy links




Buy Links






Buy link
Bookstrand- http://www.bookstrand.com/hotel-sinn



No comments:

Post a Comment