Tuesday, July 21, 2015

More Reviews ~ Roaring for Him ~ Ready to Were


5.0 out of 5 stars Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my! And Wolves, don't forget the steaming hot wolves!June 20, 2015
I love Celia Kyle's writing style. Tilly, her sisters, her best friend Emma and their interaction with the Wilder pack and Tilly's response to Mitchell the Wilder alpha. Hot and sizzling, I thoroughly enjoyed their interaction, Tilly's fierceness and Mitchell's kill anything that bother's Tilly attitude. Another winner by Celia.

I received the book free after once again begging to review it, lol.


5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the book and had to buy the next oneJune 20, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I laughed so hard. I enjoyed the book and had to buy the next one. Well, pre order darn it! Obviously good if I already ordered the next one. Robyn Peterman's writing is engaging and entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment