Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Saying Goodbye

   

As some of you may have heard, my partner in crime, Tamara Hoffa passed away on Monday 10/22/2018 in a fatal automobile crash.



I'm sad, so sad. Grieving is an awful process. All the plans we had, the calls and messaging are done. I can't imagine how hard this is for her beloved husband and children. Tamara was the best. I won't be posting until after her memorial is done and I get home. I'm heading from Wisconsin down to Tennessee. I will return on Monday with regular postings. We made this blog, our facebook and twitter pages, and the SSLY Reading Room together. Posting anything will be bittersweet. It will bring her memory to me everyday.

From making snow angels in the snow in our PJ's to making plans our husbands didn't know about, we have been friends since high school. Even when we lost touch for a couple of years, we made our way back to each other. Life will be a little less full without her. Tamara's Memorial will be this Friday from noon to 3:00 pm at the Hurricane Chapel Freewill Baptist Church 500 N Hurricane Creek Rd. McEwen TN 37101-4401.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1940611169366982/

A Gofund me account has been set up to help pay Tamara's Memorial Expenses. Hug your family tight. Talk to those friends you've been putting off calling because you just didn't have time. Tomorrow might just be too late.

https://www.gofundme.com/author-tamara-hoffa-memorial-fund?fbclid=IwAR08NgzTcMM5gjb4Q-frf18YZ6tjoQuZPORvMziqvhPnJmRwrBXnGQH5HNs

Don't forget to check out her author page! Tamara was a very talented author and any book sales will still go to her account.

https://www.amazon.com/Tamara-Hoffa/e/B009FG9PCE/

No comments:

Post a Comment